Monday 7 May 2012

Hello and Welcome

Hey there! It's great to meet you, my pleasure entirely. I'm glad you came, sit down. Would you like some tea? Are you sure, its positively delightful! Fine, suit yourself. Before we begin, let me tell you a bit about myself. I like sports, friends, music and being a little bit crazy. I am not normal, and I will admit it. What is normal, anyways? Normal is a relative term, in my opinion. Is anyone ever normal? I don't think so. I live in a small town, and I'm a small town girl. I have my share of problems, but I like to dwell on the happy things of life. I don't focus on the details. I like to dance and laugh, and I love to drink tea. Thats about it. Thanks for coming, glad you came, nice to meet you. I hope I haven't been a bore. Please come back soon, and don't forget to shut the door on the way out.
Peace and Love
-C

No comments:

Post a Comment